1. Disconnect the Positive (+) battery terminal in the driver's side footwell. (See your owner's manual to find this disconnect)
2. Slide the seat all the way forward in it's tracks. Now cut, remove and discard the foam pedestal cover. Be careful not to damage the wires.
3. Carefully disconnect the wire clips. Take a picture if necessary to remember the correct reinstallation orientation.
4. Slide the seat all the way back on the sliders and remove the two front factory seat mounting bolts using a 12 point 10mm socket.
5. Slide the seat all the way forward and remove the rear bolts with the same socket.
6. Carefully remove the seat from the pedestal and lay on a soft surface to protect the upholstery. Take care not to damage the wires or plastic clips that are attached to the seat and the seat base.
7. Remove the locating pins that are on each side of the slider assembly as pictured. They can be cut with a hacksaw or cut off disc.
8. Place the seat swivel on the seat base with the large hole towards the inside of the vehicle and the plunger nut towards the rear of the vehicle.
Gray side up for Driver Side & Bronze Side up for Passenger
9. Feed the wires up through through the hole in the swivel.
10. Twist the swivel approx. 20 degrees from the bottom to expose the counter sunk mounting holes. You may need to loosen the center 6 nuts & bolts slightly using two 11mm wrenches to allow easy swiveling of the upper and lower plates.
11. Use the supplied 1.5 x 20mm bolts to attach the swivel to the pedestal. Do not completely tighten at this time.
12. Thread the locking pin into the weld nut on the rear of the pedestal & snug the nut on the mechanism lightly.
13. Swivel the the top plate forward until the pin drops into the locating hole and check the fitment.
*Always make sure that the pin is completely locked into place before driving.
14. Insert the stainless support bracket between the pedestal and lower plate in the front outer corner of the pedestal. Push it in all the way flush with the swivel base by pinching together the upper and lower swivel plates while you tighten the hardware.
*If you have aftermarket Scheel-Mann seats installed, it is advisable to cut 1/8" of material off the top portion of this bracket to ensure fitment.
15. Tighten the hardware connecting the swivel to the pedestal incrementally moving around the base. Doing so will help make the pedestal, that is typically out of square, conform to the seat swivel. The heads of the bolts should be flush or slightly below the surface of the swivel and tightened to 35 ft. lbs.
16. Release the pin and turn the swivel slightly to allow the bolts to come up through the bottom of the upper swivel plate.
17. Carefully place the seat on the swivel taking care of the wires and connectors.
18. Slide the seat all the way forward on the seat rails. Use the supplied 1.5 x 20mm bolts and attach the rear of the seat rails to the upper swivel plate. The nuts will rest on the seat rails and the bolts will come up through the upper swivel plate. Slide the seat all the way back and repeat for the front bolts and nuts. Tighten all of this hardware to 35 ft. lbs.