Alpine Mechanisms takes great pride in designing, fabricating and assembling industry leading products for the outdoor/adventure community locally in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- One swivel works with all model years from 2007 through current
- Swivel is reversible so it now works for either driver or passenger
- No spacer kit needed for electric seats
- New capture bracket greatly reduces flex
- New colors and graphics
- Same original low profile design only raises the seats 1/2 inch
- Still hand made in Colorado with US sourced steel to the highest quality standard
Whether you’re looking for the final touches to really top off your current project or you already have a completed van that needs a little sprucing up. Check out our store for items and accessories that will be a great addition to your build.
We are a small team of professional designers and fabricators who have passionately been involved with the outdoor/adventure industry for well over 25 years. There is always more work than people, however we pride ourselves on quality over quantity and focus on producing the best quality products available on the market. We employ out of the box thinking to produce creatively designed and thoughtfully produced products that will not only function to the highest degree but will also last the test of time.